Prawn and Prosciutto Linguine
|Prosciutto||600 Gram, sliced|
|Prawns||120 Gram, peeled, deveined (tiger prawns)|
|Chives||10 Gram, chopped finely|
|Green chilli||1 Small, seeded, chopped finely|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Vegetable bouillon cubes||1 Medium|
|Linguine pasta||1⁄2 Pound|
|Cream fresh||4 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1⁄2 Medium, juiced|
1. Put the water in pan. Cover and bring it to boil.
2. Prepare the ingredients according to the list.
1. In a frying pan, heat olive oil on medium high heat. Add green chillies and sauté.
2. Put the tiger prawns, prosciutto and stir it till prawns are pink. Separate the prosciutto while stirring. Season with salt and stir to mix it well.
3. Once the water boils, season it with salt and add the vegetable bouillon. Bring it back to boil. Put the linguine and let it cook.
4. Once the pasta is ready drain it and set aside.
5. In the meanwhile, add garlic to the prawns in the pan.
6. Pour the cream fresh and stir well to mix. Pour the 1/2 cup stock from the linguine pan. Stir and cook while stirring till it thickens.
7. Season the prawns and prosciutto with pepper. Mix well. Add 3/4th of the chopped chives, mix well.
8. Transfer the pasta into the frying pan and toss it well to mix all. Add the lemon juice and toss again and turn off the heat.
9. In a serving bowl, serve the pasta garnished with remaining chives.
Calories 1236 Calories from Fat 423
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g76.7%
Saturated Fat 14.3 g71.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 356.5 mg118.8%
Sodium 6594.2 mg274.8%
Total Carbohydrates 69 g23.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.3%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 99 g198.1%
Vitamin A 7% Vitamin C 35.3%
Calcium 8.8% Iron 15.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet