If the problem persists contact your website administrator. Please check logs for further debugging.
Wegmans Tuscan Garbanzo Beans & Kale
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Wegmans)|
|Mire poix||8 Ounce (Food You Feel Good About Cleaned and Cut)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), finely chopped (Food You Feel Good About Peeled)|
|Garbanzo beans||46 Ounce, drained, rinsed (Italian Classics)|
|Diced tomatoes||28 Ounce (Wegmans)|
|Crushed red pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried thyme leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriandar powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cracked black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tomato sauce||24 Ounce (Seasoned Tomato Sauce)|
|Water||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Kale greens||16 Ounce (Food You Feel Good About Cleaned & Cut)|
|Garlic flavored oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Wegmans Basting Oil, Herb and Garlic)|
1. Heat olive oil in a large stockpot on medium. Add mirepoix and saute, stirring, about 6 minutes, until veggies begin to soften. Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
2. Add garbanzo beans and stir. Then tip in the can of diced tomatoes with juice and add crushed red pepper, thyme, bay leaves, corriander, salt, and pepper. Saute for 2 minutes to release the flavors.
3. Add seasoned tomato sauce and water. Bring to simmer on medium high heat. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes.
4. At the end of 20 minutes, add kale. Cook, stirring occasionally, another 10 minutes.
5. Add basting oil (herb and garlic oil); stir. Cook 2 minutes.
6. Remove bay leaves and ladle the stew/soup into bowls and sprinkle each serving with shredded Parmigiano-reggiano cheese if you like. Omit cheese if vegan and top with fresh herbs. Serve with crusty bread.