1. Cut the pre cleaned beef tripe in long slice
2. In a large pot put the beef tripe and add the vinegar and water and clean the tripe 3-4 times following the same process.
3. Once done fill the pot with 500 ml of water and cook it for 15-20 minute over slow heat ensure you cover the lid.
4. In a another bowl pour the tomato puree, pitted black olives, pepper, cinnamon powder and finally the sliced onions mix all the ingredients well.
5. In the meantime check if the tripe if it’s soft then drain the water and run some cold water over it.
6. In a large sauce pan put the tripe and mix the sauce together and cook on high heat until you see it boil.
7. Once it comes to a boiling stage the reduce the heat and add tomato sauce and cook the tripe for 1 hour.
8. Sprinkle some grated cheese and serve it with garlic bread or some rotini pasta if you like.