1. In a large pot take water and mix in salt. Add in clams and set aside for 1 hour.
2. Remove the clams in a strainer and rinse with running water.
3. Boil water in a large pot and add in salt and spaghetti. Cook for 7 minutes.
4. Heat a skillet, pour in olive oil add in butter, garlic, chili flakes and wine.
5. Add in 1 tablespoon parsley and stir in the clams. Cover the skillet and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Remove the clams from the skillet.
7. Pour in some boiled water from pasta in the skillet, drain the pasta and add to the skillet.
8. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon parsley over the pasta. Toss well and cook for 2 minutes.
9. In a casserole pour in the pasta and top it with cooked clams. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Things You Will Need
Sea Salt - 1 Cup 1/2 cup for clams and rest for boiling spaghetti