1. Preheat the Pizzelle machine on high.
2. Add the vanilla to the melted butter and set aside.
3. Whisk together the eggs and sugar until well combined.
4. Add the melted butter and vanilla in a slow steady stream while continuing to whisk until well blended.
5. Add the Bisquick, using a rubber spatula stir everything together until just combined. but don’t over mix.
6. Spray the Pizzele machine with cooking spray.
7. Scoop out 2 tsp. of the batter on the cooking grids, close and lock the grids.
8. When indicator turns on, remove the Pizzele with the help of spatula.
9. Serve Pizzele with vanilla ice cream and enjoy.