1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Grease the pizza pan of your choice with nonstick spray.
3. For the crust – In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
4. Stir well all the ingredients. Add in the yogurt and mix well.
5. Scrape the pile of sticky dough onto the center of the greased pizza pan.
6. Grease hands with some oil and pat the dough.
7. Drizzle the base with olive oil, sprinkle red pepper flakes, basil, and sprinkle dried thyme.
8. Spoon the tomato sauce over the pizza, sprinkle over the grated cheese.
9. Scatter the Bocconcini across the pizza.
10. Bake the Pizza at 425 for 20 minutes to get a deep golden brown crust.