Chef Keith Snow creates a delicious twist on a classic Italian favorite appetizer.
1 Can (10 oz), rinsed
1⁄2 Teaspoon (as needed, to taste)
1⁄4 Teaspoon (as needed, to taste)
Extra virgin olive oil
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated
Flat leaf parsley
1 Tablespoon, chopped
1 Medium, roasted, chopped (1 head , roasted in a 325 F oven for about 40 minutes)
1 Large, toasted (12 - 1/2 inch slices)
1) In a bowl, smash some of the beans with the back of a spoon just enough to begin binding the beans.
2) Add the cheese, extra virgin olive oil, parsley, garlic and salt and pepper.
3) Stir to combine the ingredients and taste for seasoning adjust as necessary.
4) Place a spoonful of the white bean mixture on the toasted baguette and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
5) On a serving platter, arrange the White Bean Bruschetta , garnish with parsely and serve immediately.