2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise with bertolli olive oil)
Red wine vinegar
1 Clove (5 gm), mince
2 Tablespoon, chopped finely
2 Pound, boneless, skinless (4 chicken breast)
Italian style mixed salad greens
6 Cup (96 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), halved
2 Tablespoon, freshly grated
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Set oven to broil.
2. In a bowl, add mayonnaise, vinegar, oregano, garlic, and basil. Mix well to combine. Reserve half of the mixture in another bowl.
3. Brush mayonnaise mixture on chicken pieces, and place it on a baking dish. Spread mixture on the other side.
4. Place the dish in oven and cook for 12-15 minutes.
5. Open the oven in middle of cooking, and brush chicken with some more mixture.
6. In a large put salad greens. Add the reserved mayonnaise mixture in it.
7. Insert garlic croutons with salad greens. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and toss it well.
8. Pile onto serving plates.
9. Cut chicken into slices, arrange them on salad and serve immediately as a light summer lunch or as a dinner appetizer.
Your perfectly cooked chicken should have an internal temperature of 165 degree.
You can season salad green with salt and pepper, if desired.