Tortellini pasta with pesto, feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, parsley
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sauteed
2 Tablespoon, crumbled
1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon
1. In a pan, boil water, add some salt and the tortellini pasta.
2. Cook for 7 minutes or till the pasta is soft. Drain and rinse in cold water.
3. Add olive oil and stir well to coat the pasta.
4. Chop the parsley.
5. Cut the sundried tomatoes to half.
6. In a large bowl, transfer the pasta.
7. Add sautéed mushrooms, feta cheese, sundried tomatoes, parsley and pesto sauce.
8. Fold in the sauce into the ingredients by slowly turning the bowl to coat everything evenly.
9. In a serving plate or bowl, put the salad and serve it fresh with bread or nachos.