1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. In a small bowl, mix garlic and olive oil.
3. Place steak on a tray, spread olive oil garlic mixture evenly on it. Season steak with Euro-Crust or Tuscan seasoning blend. Keep it aside and allow it to rest at room temperature.
4. Cut vegetables as shown in the video.
5. Brush oil on all sides of zucchini and corn. Season it with Tuscan rub seasoning.
6. For steak, place steak on oven and allow it to sear. When the side turns brown turn and repeat. Remove it from direct heat and cook under indirect heat, covered, until done.
7. For salsa, place corn, zucchini and onion on grill with steak. Take out the roasted vegetables and chop them into fine pieces.
8. In a large bowl, put minced onion. Pour vinegar in it.
9. Add chopped roasted vegetables, and corn kernels in bowl.
10. Sprinkle seasoning and olive oil it. Mix it well. Taste and add more olive oil, and pepper, if required.
11. Line a plate with corn salsa. Place steak, and drizzle balsamic vinegar on top.
12. Serve hot steak with basil garnish.
Rare to medium rare cooked steak should have an internal temperature of 120 degree.