Great recipe to make for a family or gathering. Can be made ahead. You can make the sauce any way you want or follow ours in another video.
Mozzarella cheese curd
2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded (+ 1/2 Cup for topping)
Cheddar cheese curds
1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
4 Cup (64 tbs) (as needed)
1 Pound, cooked (as needed)
1) Preheat the oven 350°F.
2) Place a bag on the bag holder.
3) Add the cooked ziti, mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese together.
4) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients until they are thoroughly combined.
5) Turn the mixture in a baking dish and mix in the spaghetti sauce.
6) Cover and bake in the preheated oven for about 35 minutes.
7) Top the baked ziti with some more shredded mozzarella cheese and serve.