1. Crush up silken tofu with soy milk. Mix until it has an even ricotta-like consistency.
2. Using a micro plane grater, create a paste from 3 cloves of garlic.
3. Add garlic paste, lemon juice and sugar.
4. Finely chop fresh spinach. Mix all ingredients with the tofu.
5. Boil manicotti pasta, toss with olive oil.
6. Stuff each tube with tofu mixture.
7. Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
8. Cover the bottom of a baking pan with a thin layer of tomato sauce.
9. Lay the stuffed manicotti in the pan. Cover with sauce.
10. Bake at 400 degrees until the edges of the pasta start to turn a golden brown.