This is an easy and elegant no mess meal that can be made ahead and frozen.
2 Cup (32 tbs), fresh (homemade or store bought)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
2 Large, boneless
Smoked provolone cheese
2 Large (slices)
1 Dash (to taste)
1 Dash, ground (to taste)
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Place a bag on the bag holder. Add the chicken breasts and breadcrumbs.
3) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients until the chicken breasts are thoroughly coated.
4) In a baking dish, transfer the chicken breasts and sprinkle with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
5) Then spoon over the bruschetta and top each chicken breast with a slice of smoked provolone cheese.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 to 30 minutes.
7) Serve the Chicken Bruschetta immediately.