The Pampered Chef Recipe and how-to - Green White & Red Lasagna. For a quick dinner, check out this easy go-to Italian flavored meal.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking party.
Hot italian turkey sausage/Sausage links
1 Pound, casings removed
Red bell pepper
1 Cup (16 tbs), divided
Fresh basil leaves
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Italian cheese blend
2 Cup (32 tbs), divided
2 Clove (10 gm), pressed
1 Pound, tube prepared (room temperature)
1. In Classic Batter Bowl microwave turkey sausages for 5-7 minutes and crumble.
2. Chop tomato and zucchini.
3. In a large bowl mix sausages, zucchini, tomatoes and marinara sauce.
4. Softened crème cheese in microwave, add basil, cloves and Italian cheese; mix well.
5. Slice polenta crosswise into four even pieces.
6. In a microwave proof pan pour marinara sauce. And make layers.
7. Arrange polenta rounds over sauce. Scoop one-third of the cream cheese mixture over polenta and spread.
8. Spread sausage mixture. Repeat the layers.
9. Microwave for 15 minutes.
10. Sprinkle cheese and wait for 10 minutes. And serve.