The Pampered Chef Recipe and how-to - cook Chicken Piccata Pasta. For a quick dinner, check out this easy go-to recipe.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking party.
1 Pound, boneless, skinless
2 Tablespoon, divided
Lemon pepper rub
Sodium chicken broth
6 Cup (96 tbs), reduced
1 Medium, chopped
Angel hair pasta
12 Ounce, uncooked
14 Ounce, drained & quatered
1 Cup (16 tbs), drained and rinsed
1 Tablespoon, chopped
Fresh parmesan cheese
1 Cup (16 tbs), grated (optional)
1) In a bowl toss chicken with oil.
2) Boil broth for 10 minutes in microwave.
3) Heat skillet and add chicken, stir for 10 minutes and remove.
4) In same skillet add onion and fry until onion is fragrant.
5) Add broth and pasta, cook uncovered for 8 minutes.
6) Pour lemon juice, lemon zest and cream cheese; stir until cream cheese is fully incorporated.
7) Add chicken and artichokes to Skillet. Cook for 2 minutes.
8) Remove Skillet from heat; stir in capers.
9) Garnish with parsley and Parmesan cheese, if desired. And serve hot.