1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
2. Place corn chips into large resealable plastic bag; press to crush chips.
3. In a bowl combine lime juice, tomato sauce and mole rub. Add onion and chicken; mix well.
4. Lightly brush Large Bar Pan with vegetable oil.
5. Unroll pizza dough onto bottom of pan, gently stretching and pressing dough to cover bottom.
6. Sprinkle crushed chips evenly over dough; press to adhere. Bake for 10 minutes.
7. Remove pizza crust from oven. Top the crust evenly with chicken mixture and cheese. Bake for 10 minutes.
8. Top pizza evenly with avocado. Sprinkle tomatoes and cilantro. Serve hot in a plate.