1. Soak Cranberries in hot water. And drain.
2. Toast almonds in saute Pan over medium heat 5--7 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently.
3. In a Deep Covered Baker combine onion, rice and oil. Microwave for 7 minutes on high heat.
4. Take out Baker once onion becomes translucent.
5. Add stock, wine, salt and black pepper to the rice and cook for another 13 minutes.
6. Mix almond, celery and cream cheese. Stir until cheese is fully incorporated.
7. Fold in cranberries. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
Arborio rice is an Italian short grain rice that can be found in the rice or ethnic section of most grocery stores.