The Pampered Chef Recipe and how-to - Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza. For a quick meal or appetizer, check out this easy go-to Italian flavored recipe.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking party.
French bread dough
11 Ounce, refrigerated
12 Ounce, marinated
Red bell pepper
1 Cup (16 tbs), pitted
2 Clove (10 gm), pressed
1 Teaspoon, coarsely grounded
2 Ounce, divided
1 Tablespoon (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Cut French dough in small half-moon shape.
3) For topping – in a bowl mix the ingredients together – Mozzarella cheese, artichokes, bell pepper, olives, garlic, salt and black pepper.
4) Grease dough with olive oil. Bake for 14 – 16 minutes.
5) Takeout crust from oven and sprinkle parmesan cheese.
6) Put toping over it. Bake for another 7 minutes.
7) Sprinkle some parmesan cheese and parsley and serve hot.
Refrigerated pizza crust can be substituted for the refrigerated French bread dough.