The Peach Bellini - Episode 1 Scene 5
|Peach juice||16 Ounce (4 ounces and 12 ounces seperated)|
|Half and half||8 Ounce|
|Granulated sugar||2 Ounce|
|For peach champagne gel|
|Peach champagne||20 Ounce|
|Granulated sugar||3 Ounce|
1. In a pot, combine together 4 ounces of peach juice and gelatin and allow blooming for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. In a measuring jug, add 12 ounces of peach juice and half and half and stir well to mix.
3. Add in sugar into the gelatin mixture and melt it over low heat until the sugar melts, stirring continuously and do not allow the mixture to boil.
4. Stir the gelatin mixture into the half and half mixture and mix well.
5. Pour the gelatin mixture in to 5 wine goblets, allow to cool and refrigerate until it sets for about 90 minutes.
For peach champagne gel
6. In a saucepan, combine together water and gelatin and allow blooming.
7. Add in sugar to the gelatin mixture and melt it over low heat until the sugar melts stirring continuously and do not allow the mixture to boil.
8. In a measuring jug, put champagne and add in the gelatin mixture, stir to mix.
9. Set aside and allow the bubbles to die down.
10. Stream the champagne over the set half and half mixture, until it fills the glass leaving some space on top, and reserve the remaining mixture.
11. Return the glasses to refrigerator and allow to set for 60 to 90 minutes.
12. Push the raspberry through the gelatin at an angle with a help of chopsticks.
13. Stream the reserved gelatin mixture on top and refrigerate for 45 minutes or until it sets.
14. Serve chilled topped the almond cookie, if desired.
Calories 436 Calories from Fat 77
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.3%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60.1 mg20%
Sodium 39.9 mg1.7%
Total Carbohydrates 78 g26.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.7%
Sugars 58.8 g
Protein 7 g14.2%
Vitamin A 3.3% Vitamin C 55.2%
Calcium 7.3% Iron 1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet