An Interesting dessert which your guests are always going to remember.
1) In a pot with water, sprinkle the gelatin and allow to bloom.
2) After the gelatin is bloomed, add sugar and melt over a low heat.
3) Into a large bowl pour the champagne and stir in the gelatin mixture.
4) Pour the mixture over the set panna cotta and place in the refrigerator for around 45 minutes.
5) After the peach gel is partially set, insert 3 to 5 raspberries in the gel each glass.
6) Place in the refrigerator to completely set, for about 1 hour.
7) Use the Peach Champagne Gel to make Peach Bellini.