Here is the part 2 of the peach bellini dessert. The Aubergine Chef continues to demonstrates how to make a peach bellini dessert! Sorry for making it so long. Be sure to check out all 5 parts and visit www.theauberginechef.com
All purpose flour
4 Ounce (at room temperature)
Light corn syrup
4 Ounce, blanched, sliced and crushed
1) In a mixer bowl, add the flour, sugar and butter, mix on low speed until completely blended.
2) Then add the corn syrup and mix until the mixture is creamy.
3) Then add the almonds, mix until the almonds are evenly distributed into the dough.
4) Transfer the cookie dough on a parchment paper and form into a log shape and place in the freezer until needed.
5) Use the Almond Lace Cookie Dough to make cookies.