The peach bellini dessert is here by none other than Aubergine Chef! Sorry for making it so long. Be sure to check out all 5 parts and visit www.theauberginechef.com
Half n half
1) In a small pot add 4 ounces peach juice, sprinkle in the gelatin and keep to bloom for 3 minutes.
2) In a bowl, combine half and half with 12 ounces of peach juice.
3) After the gelatin has bloomed, add sugar and melt over a low heat.
4) After it has completely melted, stir into the half and half mixture.
5) Place into 5 glasses to set in the refrigerator for 45 to 60 minutes.
7) Use the Peach Panna Cotta to make Peach Bellini.