1) In a large saucepan, melt the butter and add the garlic oil.
2) Add the garlic seasoning, onion and basil leaves. Stir well and cook the ingredients over medium high heat.
3) Once the ingredients are cooked, but not brown, add the half and half. Stir well and let the mixture boil till the liquid has reduced by half (2-3 minutes).
4) Mix the water and cornstarch together and add the mixture to the now reduced sauce. Stir well and let the sauce boil till it has thickened.
5) Serve the sauce over your choice of pasta and serve while still hot. If preferred, garnish with some shredded cheese.