1) In a saucepan over high heat, put the garlic oil.
2) Once the oil is hot enough, add the onion and lightly saute them till they are translucent.
3) Add the tomatoes and continue to saute.
4) Add the basil leaves and white wine and continue to cook till the tomatoes are cooked and hot thoroughly.
5) Add the whole olives and mix well. The basic tomato sauce is now ready.
6) Serve the sauce over your choice of pasta. It goes really well with tortellini. Simply pour over cooked tortellini, garnish with some shredded cheese and serve right away.