1. In a medium bowl, add the risotto gently mix in the egg.
2. Shape the risotto into thin, two inch rounds.
3. Place a heaping mound of grated Fonntina to half of the pancakes.
4. Then place a pancake over the cheese and compress two pancakes together with cheese in the middle to get 4 to 6 stuffed pancakes.
5. In a large, nonstick frying pan over medium heat, melt just 1 tablespoon of the butter (add more butter as needed to prevent sticking).
6. Place 2 to 3 of the pancakes into the pan and fry until light brown on the bottom, about 4 minutes.
7. Flip the pancakes and sprinkle each one with 1 tablespoon of the Parmesan cheese.
8. Cover and cook until the cheese melts, about 1 minute.
9. Uncover and continue frying until light brown on the bottom, about 2 minutes longer. The Fontina Cheese has a nice melting characteristic and lends a nice richness to the pancakes.
10. Add finely diced cooked vegetables to the middle of the pancake and serve.