1) Put diced tomatoes in the crockpot. Follow with the pureed tomatoes.
2) Add the Italian blend seasoning and the garlic seasoning. Stir well.
3) Add the ground beef and mix well.
4) Next, add the Italian sausage and red wine. Mix well.
5) Cover the crock pot, put on low for 6 to 8 hours and let the sauce cook. To cook faster, set on high for 4-5 hours.
6) Serve the chunky meat sauce over your choice of pasta. Use while it is still hot. To store, pack in a Ziploc bag or air tight container and place in the fridge.