1. In a pan boil the spaghetti with salt for about 9-10 minutes as per the package instructions.
2. Take a pan and fry onion and green chilies in 2 teaspoon oil until golden brown in color.
3. Add some garlic powder or chopped garlic, salt such that the water is absorbed and the cooking process is faster.
4. Add red chilies and cooked and peeled prawns or green peas and egg if desired.
5. Add 1 tablespoon tomato puree and a little water so that the mixture does not stick to the pan.
6. Add 1 teaspoon paprika powder if desired.
7. Add some more salt, garam masala and water and keep mixing it.
8. Drain the cooked spaghetti and mix with the prawn mixture in the pan.