1. In a pan spray it with cooking spray and pour olive oil.
2. Place the chicken and brown the chicken.
3. In another saucepan melt butter
4. Add the cream cheese stir and allow the cream to melt.
5. In a large pot pour water and add 1 tablespoon of salt, bring it to a boil.
6. Add garlic salt and paprika on the chicken, stir and continue cooking the chicken.
7. Once the cream cheese is melted add the parmesan cheese and stir everything.
8. Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook for 7-8 minutes.
9. Add peas and carrots to the boiling pasta towards the end of 1 minute.
10. Pour milk gradually to the sauce and keep stirring. Season with garlic salt.
11. Turn off the heat and set aside covered.
12. Once the chicken is done, set aside.
13. Once the pasta is cooked drain the water, place the pasta and peas and carrots in a large bowl.
14. Add the half of the cooked chicken and stir.
15. Pour half of the sauce and stir everything well.
16. Then add the remaining half of the chicken and sauce.
17. Stir everything until well combined.