1. Into a bowl add half tsp yeast, sugar and some lukewarm water.
2. Mix well until a creamy texture is attained and leave for 5 minutes.
3. In a bowl sift the flour, add some salt and mix in the yeast mixture.
4. Mix well to form dough and add extra virgin olive oil for soft and fluffy texture.
5. Cover with plastic cover and rest for 2 hours to rise to double the volume.
6. Remove the cover and bring the dough together.
7. Dust the clean working surface with flour.
8. Take a part of the dough and pat to spread well into a circle.
9. Use a rolling pin if desired.
10. Place the pizza on a pizza dish lined with foil.
11. Apply pizza sauce all over the rolled pizza.
12. Spread cheese (grated or cut into pieces) over the pizza.
13. Scatter bell pepper pieces on the pizza.
14. Add green olives, black olives and sun dried tomatoes all over.
15. Add red chili flakes and scatter chicken pieces over.
16. Sprinkle over a teaspoon of parmesan cheese.
17. Bake in the preheated oven at 200 degrees Centigrade for 25 to 30 minutes or until the pizza is well cooked.