Hungry for dinner? Not Much time? Here's a gluten free OR whole wheat pasta recipe with tuna, lemon & capers.
Outpost Natural Foods - big enough to meet your needs, small enough to meet your neighbor!
1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped
1 Medium, zest grated and juice extracted
Tuna in oil
1 Can (10 oz)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄4 Teaspoon ((to taste))
1⁄8 Teaspoon ((to taste))
12 Ounce, cooked and drained
Flat leaf parsley
2 Tablespoon, freshly chopped
1 Tablespoon, freshly grated
1. In a large bowl, take tuna along with the oil; add olive oil, capers, salt, pepper, minced garlic, and lemon zest and lemon juice.
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add the cooked and drained pasta and mix well.
4. Add the freshly chopped parsley and mix well.
5. Plate the pasta and grate parmesan cheese on top before serving.