Deep-Dish Skillet Pizza
|Frozen bread dough||1 Pound, thawed|
|Pizza sauce||30 Ounce|
|Ground pork sausage||1⁄2 Pound, browned and drained|
|Sliced pepperoni||5 Ounce|
|Sliced mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Italian seasoning||To Taste|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 425 F.
2. Generously grease a large cast iron skillet.
3. Place the bread dough, on skillet and press and spread the dough in the bottom and up the sides of skillet.
4. Put the desired amount of pizza sauce and spread well using spoon.
5. Sprinkle the sausage meat on top spreading well, arrange the green peppers slices, spread mushroom slices, pepperoni, both the cheeses and sprinkle Italian seasoning on top.
6. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or golden brown on top.
7. Remove from the oven and allow to set for 10 minutes.
8. Cut into wedges and serve as desired.
Top the pizza with topping of your choice.
Calories 952 Calories from Fat 469
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g79.3%
Saturated Fat 21.6 g108.1%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 135 mg45%
Sodium 2278.5 mg94.9%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g24.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27.1%
Sugars 8.9 g
Protein 39 g78.7%
Vitamin A 42.3% Vitamin C 63.7%
Calcium 50.9% Iron 27.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet