Savory, fall-apart beef roast makes the BEST sandwiches! Jo Ann & Vickie share a sure-fire, winning recipe your family will love. Oh, and it's a slow-cooker recipes too! How great is that?
Chuck beef roast
Pepperoncini peppers/Banana pepper
8 Ounce, drained, juice reserved
1 Medium, sliced
Au jus mix/Gravy mix
10 Small, split
1. In a slow cooker, place the roast and pour the reserved pepper juice on top.
2. Cover and cook the roast over very low heat for 6 to 8 hours or until tender.
3. Remove the roast and place on a plate and using 2 forks.
4. Return the shredded beef, back into slow cooker into the cooking liquid.
5. Add in pepperomcini peppers and onion and stir well to mix.
6. In a small bowl mix together au jus mix with little liquid from slow cooker, stir well and pour over the beef.
7. Add about ½ cup of water, cover and cook for 1 hour.
8. Spoon the beef on the bottom part of Hoagie rolls and cover with a top.
9. Serve how as desired
You can also serve it on top of some egg noodles, if desired.