Solar Cooked Mini Pepperoni Pizza
|Bread||1 Large (slice)|
|Tomato sauce||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Mozzarella cheese||2 Tablespoon, shredded|
|Pepperoni||6 Medium (slices)|
1. Assemble a mini solar cooker with a mini plate and a small glass bowl to cover it with and place it all on the reflector.
2. Cut out a round disc from a piece of bread.
3. Slather it with tomato sauce.
4. Top it with shredded cheese and pepperoni slices.
5. Top it again with some more cheese.
6. Cover it with the inverted glass bowl.
7. Let it cook in the sun with an outside temperature of 58 degree Farenheit for 1 hour and thirty minutes.
8. Plate it and serve it.