Pasta Quattro Fromaggi
|Vegetable stock/Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sour cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Gorgonzola||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fontina/Mozzarella||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pine nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Parmesan||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a pot of salted boiling water add in the pasta, and follow packaged instructions.
2. In a large skillet make a roux, add in the butter and flour and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly.
3. Gradually stir in the vegetable stock and continue stirring.
4. Add in the sour cream, fresh cream, gorgonzola and fontina. Stirring continuously.
5. Season the cheese sauce with black pepper and pine nuts.
6. Drain and add in the pasta to the sauce.
7. Garnish Pasta Quattro Fromaggi with parmesan cheese.