Next in the Valentine's Special series - Salad and Entree, healthy and sensual. Chef Tony Scarpati shows you a way to impress someone special with some simple culinary skills. There's nothing quite like making a home cooked meal for that special someone.
For Avocado Salad
1. In a plate arrange the avocados and top with salmon slices.
2. Add in the capers and caviar.
3. Season with pepper and top with arugula. Put in lemon wedges and drizzle olive oil on the top of the salad.
4. Drizzle the balsamic vinegar glaze over the salad and serve.
For Asparagus pasta
1. In a large pot pour in the water and sea salt. Let water boil.
2. Add in the pasta to the water and cook Al Dante.
3. Simultaneously heat half of olive oil in a pan.
4. Add in garlic to the oil. Followed by asparagus, salmon strips, and continue cooking.
5. Sprinkle champagne over the asparagus and cook.
6. Drain the pasta and add to the asparagus. Toss well.
7. Add in remaining olive oil, parsley, and pepper.
Looking for some great dishes for the lunch? If yes, then you are on the correct page. Here, the chef is sharing two very easy and great recipes, which you can make for the lunch. Avocado salad and pasta can be liked by almost all age groups of people. Look at the recipe right away.