1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees.
2. Prepare a greased baking pan.
3. Place the graham crackers in a zip lock bag and using a mallet crush the cracker until crumbly.
4. Place the graham cracker in the bottom layer and evenly coat the bottom and sides of the pan.
5. Place the pan in the refrigerator.
6. Separate the egg whites from the yolk and whisk the egg whites until soft peaks are formed and beat the egg yolks, set aside.
7. In a bowl beat the cheese until smooth.
8. Add the egg yolks and slowly add sugar and keep mixing it.
9. Add the small pieces of lemon to the cheese mixture.
10. Add vanilla extract and flour whisks them until well combined.
11. Fold the egg whites and mix them well.
12. Pour the mixture into the greased baking pan.
13. Bake the cake for 10 minutes at 425 degrees. After 10 minutes, reduce the temperature to 325 degrees and bake for 1 hour.
14. Once done allow the cake to cool, cover with paper towel.
15. Once cooled sprinkle powdered sugar all over the cake.