1) In a food processor container, add flour, semolina, salt and eggs and beat until a soft dough forms. Add water or flour if needed.
2) Add olive oil and beat again.
3) On a floured surface, knead in spinach into the dough. Leave it for an hour.
4) To make filling, in a fry pan, heat butter and sauté mushrooms on high.
5) Roll the dough into pasta sheets or use a pasta machine.
6) Take a large saucepan and heat water.
7) Once the mushrooms are done, put them in a large bowl, add chives and green onions.
8) Add cheeses, salt and give it a good mix.
9) Scoop the filling on the pasta sheet and fold it into half.
10) Press to remove air pockets and seal the edges. Cut the ravioli.
11) Add salt to the water and drop the ravioli. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
12) Serve the ravioli with some pasta sauce and sprinkle cheese over it.