1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees (F).
2) Take a bowl; add the flour, salt, baking powder, sugar and unsalted butter.
3) Mix the above ingredients well.
4) Take another bowl; add the egg yolks and brandy. Mix well.
5) Then add the egg yolks to the flour mixture and mix properly.
6) Knead the dough properly.
7) Then roll the dough into a circle.
8) Fit into the 3 baking pan and seal the edges.
9) Take another bowl and beat the 8 eggs.
10) Then add the sugar and beat well.
11) Add the grated rind of orange and lemon.
12) Then add vanilla extract, lemon juice and brandy. Beat well.
13) Now add the ricotta cheese and beat rigorously.
14) Now pour the mixture into the 3 dough crusts.
15) Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees and then at 300 degrees for one more hour.
16) Once baked remove the pies from the oven.
This Italian pie is heavenly delicious. The combination of ricotta cheese and eggs makes the pie so yummy. If you’re planning a party then this pie will definitely be a hit. I’m sure your guests will love it.