1) In a mixer container, add yeast, sugar and water and leave it for few minutes.
2) Slowly add white and whole wheat flour alternating each along with butter, salt and water in the mixer container.
3) Let the dough knead for about 8 minutes and then roll it into a 2 feet long log.
4) Cut the log into 8 portions and prepare small logs.
5) Brush some melted butter on the bread sticks and sprinkle some salt.
6) Bake them at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
7) Add some Italian seasoning in the melted butter and brush the bread sticks again.
8) Serve the Italian bread sticks with meal as a side.