2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs) (2 Cups White Flour And Â½ Cup Whole Wheat)
Sun dried tomatoes in oil
10 Ounce, drained and julienned
2 Tablespoon (Reserved From Sun Dried Tomatoes)
Italian herb seasoning
2 , reconstituted with 4 tablespoons of water (Thrive)
1 Cup (16 tbs), reconstituted (Thrive)
3) Add flour into mixer and mix.
4) Add oil and knead for 10 minutes.
5) Further roll the dough on floured surface to the size of the baking sheet.
6) Stretch the dough to fit the baking sheet.
7) Apply a coat of oil from sun dried tomatoes.
8) Sprinkle some Italian herb seasoning and sun dried tomatoes.
9) In a bowl, whisk together eggs and cheese with some oil and sprinkle it on the dough.
10) Place the sheet in the oven and bake at 400 degrees at 15-20 minutes.
11) Serve the bread hot.
Looking for a very simple bread recipe which can go great as a snack. Here is a video showing recipe of focaccia bread. The recipe gives liberty to customize ingredients to your. Watch the video and enjoy!!
Focaccia Bread With Sun Dried Tomatoes And Cheese Topping Recipe Video