Commonly known as "bow-tie pasta in the US, the name farfalle is derived from the Italian word farfalla (butterfly). Chef Jeff murphy adds spring asparagus and a zesty kick to this pasta dish.
Please see video
1) In a sauté pan, heat oil and add asparagus. Cook for 30 seconds.
2) Add garlic, salt, pepper and mixed herbs and stir well.
3) Now, add butter, extra virgin olive oil and almonds and sauté for a minute.
4) Add orange tangerine zest and orange juice and mix well.
5) Finally add Farfalle and stir well to coat the pasta.
6) Serve the Farfalle with sautéed asparagus and toasted almonds immediately.
Italian pastas are always loved by everybody. They are simple, easy sometimes healty and offer a delicious meal option. Here is one such quick farfalle recipe for you. Watch the video for the whole recipe.
Farfalle With Sautéed Asparagus And Toasted Almonds Recipe Video