Hi everyone and welcome to the GialloZafferano kitchen. I'm Deborah and today we'll be preparing a traditional dish from Milan: Saffron Risotto.
1 Medium, chop
4 Cup (64 tbs)
Grana padano cheese
150 Gram, grated
1. Chop the onions and set aside.
2. In a nonstick pan melt the butter and sauté the onions until brown.
3. Add the rice to the browned onion and toast the rice, add the white wine and continue to stir until the wine is completely absorbed.
4. Once the wine evaporates, continue to cook the rice and keep adding the broth one ladle at a time.
5. Dissolve the saffron in the warm broth and add it to the rice and stir well.
6. Continue to cook until the rice is completely cooked, add the cheese
7. Serve the saffron risotto with a sprinkle of saffron on top.