Welcome to the GialloZafferano kitchen. I'm Sonia and today we'll be preparing a pasta dish from the Emilia-Romagna region -- Lasagne Bolognese
4 1⁄2 Cup (72 tbs)
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), grated
500 Gram (fresh egg lasagne noodles)
Extra virgin olive oil
1 Tablespoon (For greasing)
1. Preheat the oven to 320°F (160°C).
2. Pour olive oil in the pan and add spoonful of the ragu Bolognese sauce in the bottom add the lasagna sheet, add layer of béchamel and spread it evenly.
3. Add the sauce and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Repeat the same steps until you get 4 layers in total, the last layer can be of the sauce and generously sprinkle the parmesan cheese
4. Once done bake it in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
5. Once done remove and let it rest for 10 minutes at least before serving.
6. Serve the lasagna Bolognese along with a glass of red wine.