1. In a large vessel, boil the salted water and add in the elbow macaroni. Cook according to package instruction and don’t discard the water.
2. In a shallow pan, pour in the olive oil, followed by the garlic. Sauté for few minutes.
3. Pour in the ¼ cup of pasta water to the pan and boil.
4. Add in the ricotta cheese and swirl with the ladle.
5. Stir in the roasted red bell pepper and cook for few minutes.
6. Season with salt and add in the macaroni, stir well all the ingredients.
7. Add in the arugula and cook for few seconds, until arugula is wilted.
8. Garnish the pasta with pecorino romano cheese and pine nuts. Serve with wine and enjoy!
If you are looking for a unique pasta recipe that is also a quick one. Try out this Pasta with Ricotta Peppers & Arugula Sauce from chef Camille. She will show you how she does it in her restaurant. And if you follow her you can do this at home just like her. Happy Cooking!