1. In a pestle, add in the garlic, salt and pine nuts. Grind with the mortar.
2. Add in the arugula, basil and parsley. Grind again with mortar.
3. Take out the pesto in a bowl. Add in the parmesan cheese and olive oil. Set aside.
4. In a bowl mix together olive oil and lemon juice. Set aside.
5. In a large bowl, add in the raw corn, sun gold tomatoes, 2 tablespoon arugula pesto, scallion, salt and pepper.
6. Drizzle in the lemon juice and olive oil mixture. Toss all the ingredients.
7. Garnish Corn Salad with arugula pesto and scallion. Serve and enjoy!
If you like to prepare gourmet style food at home, try out this simple and beautiful Corn and Cherry Tomato Salad with Arugula Pesto from Purple Pig. The executive chef shows all the secrets that go into making of this popular salad. Watch the video to learn the recipe. Bon Appetit!