Recipes done with the help of kitchen robots; thermomix, foams and sweet and salty ice creams (parmesan, basil).
A collection for an advanced kitchen.
3 1⁄2 Ounce
1 1⁄2 Ounce
2 Tablespoon, divided
4 Cup (64 tbs)
2 1⁄2 Ounce
1. In a thermo mix machine, pour in the water, 1 tablespoon olive oil and salt. Set at 8 minutes, 212 degree F, speed1.
2. Add in the conchiglie and cook. When the pasta is cooked, strain and reserve the liquid.
3. Pour in another tablespoon olive oil to the thermo mix and the bacon. Set at 4-minutes 212 degree F, speed 1. Cook until bacon is crisp.
4. Add in the cream, egg, parmesan and a pinch of salt to the bacon. Cook for 30 seconds on 212 degree F, speed 2. Stir in the cooked conchiglie and cook for 35 seconds at 212 degree F on speed 2.
5. Garnish Carbonara with parmesan and serve.
This recipe is done with the help of a kitchen robot, the thermomix! The video is in Spanish but the directions are self explanatory and the recipe is easy to follow even if you do not know the language. Conchiglie just means seashells in Italian. But the word makes the dish seem fanciful. This is a really easy and quick recipe to put together when you have sudden company and no time to prepare. Let the machine do the work while you enjoy drinks with your guests.