Budget Bistro - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Chicken Panchinis
|Chicken strips||1 Pound|
|Pancetta||3⁄4 Pound, cut in half (Italian bacon)|
|Italian bread crumb||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Finely grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (1/2-3/4)|
1. in a small bowl, mix together bread crumbs and parmesan.
2. Grease a foil lined cookie sheet with olive oil.
3. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
4. In the remaining olive oil, place the strips of chicken. Mix to coat well.
5. Roll chicken strips up with pieces of Pancetta in the middle then cover in with bread crumb cheese mixture. Thread them in skewers. You should be able to put 7-9 on each skewer.
6. Arrange the skewers on the greased cookie sheet.
7. Place the cookie sheet in oven and cook for 25-30 minutes depending on how crispy you like the chicken.
8. In a small bowl, combine butter and lemon juice. Pop the bowl in microwave for 5-7 seconds at a time to ensure a well heated but not boiled butter.
9. Serve the Panchinis with the melted butter and enjoy!