In this edition of "A Cooking Video", my guest cook, Miss Hands prepares a quick and delicious whole wheat linguine with a scallop tomato sauce with fresh basil. With a few simple ingredients, you can throw this together in no time.
1 Medium, chop
1 Tablespoon, chop
1 Medium, dice
1 Cup (16 tbs), chop
3 Small, torn
2 Cup (32 tbs) (whole wheat linguini pasta)
1. In a frying pan melt butter and sauté the onions and garlic.
2. Add tomatoes and sauté until soft over high heat.
3. Add the scallops and stir everything, add basil leaves and stir well.
4. Season with salt and pepper; add whole wheat cooked linguini pasta.
5. Toss everything well or until the pasta is coated with the sauce.