1)Separate mushroom caps from the stems.
2) Fillet mushroom caps lengthwise.
3) Heat up a medium sauté pan with olive oil.
4) In the following order add tomato, cheese, basil, salt, and pepper in between mushrooms caps
5) Brown mushrooms on both sides for 2-3 minutes
6) Quarter each mushroom cap
Looking for some easy recipes for appetizers, then this is a good one. Chef Arsenii shows how to prepare Portabello Mushroom Panini in the video. This is an amazing appetizer and can be served with potato wedges as well.