2) On floured surface, roll out dough into a thin layer and cut out round disks.
3) In a bowl, combine olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano.
4) Spread the oil mixture on one side of the cut dough.
5) Arrange the disks on the grill, oil side down, then oil on the other side. Flip the pizza disks after 2 minutes and cook on the other side for another 2 minutes.
6) Take them off of the grill and turn the grill to a low heat.
7) Evenly top the disks with the ricotta cheese, arugula and prosciutto. Place them back on the grill, on indirect heat, and cook for another 5 minutes.
8) Shred Parmesan cheese over the top for garnish, and serve hot!